How to Buy or Rent Timeshares in South America
Searching for an affordable accommodation in South America? Whether you’re looking for a last-minute, one-time trip to this beloved region, or wish to purchase a home away from home to return to on your annual or biannual getaway, a timeshare property may be the perfect investment for you.
Timeshares are typically much more spacious and luxurious units, and are accompanied by additional amenities and features not seen in your average hotel. From the scenic mountains of Argentina to the beautiful beaches of Venezuela, South America timeshares are found in some of the most desired travel destinations across the region.
Simple Steps to Renting a South America Timeshare
– Browse South American timeshare rentals available on the market from the comfort of your own home by using reputable online companies such as SellMyTimeshareNow.com.
– Once you’ve found a timeshare unit that you want to rent, put in an offer online. Your offer will be sent directly to the owner for confirmation. The owner will then confirm availability with the resort and book the week you’re looking for.
– Renters will typically get an email confirmation that the renting process has been finalized, and all that is needed upon arrival to your timeshare rental is a photo ID. Once you have received a confirmation receipt, you may transfer payment to the owner through credit card, PayPal, or whatever is agreed upon by both parties.
Simple Steps to Buying a Timeshare
– Search South America timeshare resales available for purchase through reliable online timeshare resale companies. Go into your search with a general price range in mind.
– When you’ve found your perfect timeshare property, decide on a reasonable asking price and make an online offer. Your offer will be sent to the current owner. The owner may come back with a counteroffer, where you can negotiate on a fair price for the property.
– Once a price is decided on, find a closing company like Chicago Title or a licensed broker to handle all transfer paperwork. Funds are held in a secure escrow account until the sale is finalized, which will then be liquidated to the seller after the resort has authorized the transfer and the closing company has mailed you a copy of the deed and final statement.
While all this convenience and luxury sounds pricy, you might be surprised to find out how affordable these properties actually are. In fact, most timeshare rentals cost less than reserving a hotel room in the same area. When you buy a timeshare on the resale market, you can also save up to 70% off the retail price, without having to sacrifice the noteworthy membership benefits, amenities, and high quality.
If you have questions about the buying or renting process, or just on the timeshare resale industry in general, there are timeshare specialists who are happy to help. To learn more about timeshares and the renting/buying process, visit this handy timeshare guide.